This is an accessibility statement from QuickHows.
Measures to support accessibility
QuickHows takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of QuickHows:
- We add alt tags to our images and format our pages with proper HTML markups.
- We use the Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool (https://wave.webaim.org/) to check for errors and fix what’s possible.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. QuickHows is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of QuickHows. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on QuickHows:
- E-mail: [email protected]
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
QuickHows is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome browser is recommended.
Accessibility of QuickHows relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of QuickHows , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for QuickHows:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. User generated content may not be ADA compliant because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. However, we do monitor user comments. Please email [email protected] if you encounter an issue.
QuickHows assessed the accessibility of QuickHows by the following approaches:
This statement was created on October 11th, 2022.